Fun for Kids of All Ages
Scare on the Square offers day and night of fun for kids of all ages. Beginning at 11am there are lots of fun activities , including trick or treating, ghost tours, cemetery tours, a costume contest, movies and top the evening off with “Scary-aoke” set in the eerily beautiful Glover Park. The park will be inhabited by scarecrows and ghosts. Show off your costume and win a prize. . You’ll have a scary good time with a variety of activites… All activities take palce around or on the Historic Marietta Square and are sponsored by the Merchants of the Marietta Square and the Downtown Marietta Develoment Authority.
Schedule of Events
- Trick or Treat at the Merchants on the Square 11am – 5pm
- Casper (PG) at the Strand Theatre 12 noon
- Hallowine Tasting at the Marietta Wine Market 2-5 pm
- “Boo” With A View at the Strand 6pm-10pm, The top level roof top terrace is a ghastly place to meet with friends and enjoy a spooky view of the Marietta Square. No cover. Cash and credit card accepted at bar beer, wine & mixed drinks available.
- Ghosts of Marietta Walking Tour– Every Hour From 6pm to 10pm – Call for reservations at 678-290-9193) Click for more info
- Scary-etta Trolley Tour – Room is only available on the 11pm tour (Call for reservations at 770-425-1006) Click for more info
- Scary-aoke in the Marietta Square – 7pm – 10pm
- Dracula movie at The Earl Smith Strand Theatre 8pm
- The Woman in Black – Theatre in the Square 8pm
For more information call the Marietta Welcome Center at 770-429-1115 or visit www.mariettasquare.com