Atlanta’s favorite fun family Halloween festival returns to daytime good times on October 24, 25 and 31! Explore magical paths, sample sweet treats, meet whimsical characters and more. Activities take place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Check out just a few highlights of Zoo Atlanta’s signature seasonal celebration!
- The costume contest is back! Join guest emcees The Talking Tree and the Tree Fairy for a chance to get noticed as Most Original, Best Animal Costume or Zoo Boo Town Mayor’s Pick!
- 11:30 a.m. – ages 4 and under
- 12:30 p.m. – ages 5 to 9
- 1:30 p.m. – ages 10 and up
- Trick or treat in the Zoo (while supplies last)
- Enjoy special themed keeper talks
- Get your Boo on with Little Beat Music
- Make your own Halloween masks and egg carton creations
- Go ape over birthdays! Celebrate Dumadi the Sumatran orangutan’s 2nd birthday during Boo at the Zoo on Saturday, October 24. Celebrate our twin gorillas Kali and Kazi on their 4th birthday on Saturday, October 31.
- Guess what ELSE is back by popular demand? More than 1,000 animals from around the world! This year, your favorite Zoo residents get to celebrate, too! Stop by habitats throughout the Zoo to check out the animals enjoying Halloween-themed enrichment surprises. (For the safety of the animals, please don’t share your own treats.)
Boo at the Zoo is FREE for Zoo Members and children under 3; FREE with general admission. Get general admission tickets online now. Boo at the Zoo is a rain or shine event! Check your Zoo map for a complete listing of the day’s activities and locations.
- Get a $3 discount on a general admission ticket to Zoo Atlanta for Boo at the Zoo on October 24, 25 or 31 when you bring in any can or label from a Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta or Fanta Zero.
- Guests arriving in costume will enjoy $10 off Zoo Membership at any level (one discount per family).